At Delaware Today we blend the incredible reach and effectiveness of print advertising with the target-ability of digital platforms and highly popular special events to deliver amazing results for our advertisers. The Sales Coordinator is an integral member of our organization that includes Delaware Today, The Hunt Magazine, Delaware/Mainline Bride and 302Health.
The Sales Coordinator works hand in hand with our sales team as they develop, present, implement and report on multi-platform advertising campaigns for our clients. We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and marketing and a genuine passion to help people. When our customers are successful we all win.
Our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and is always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. Competitive benefits and compensation plan are also part of the package.
Tell us why you’re the best candidate for this career with Delaware Today. Send cover letter and resume. Delaware Today is an equal opportunity employer.
- Create sales proposals and presentations
- Assist Account Executives with trafficking and collection of materials for published ads
- In coordination with the Marketing Director, maintain media kits and sales collateral
- Manage sales inquiries for rates, ad/edit calendars, media kits etc.
- Assist Marketing Director with placement and production of promotional ads
- Manage and track sponsorships, special advertising sections, premium positions and inserts
- Participate in sales meetings
- Support special events including the Best of Delaware Party and Women in Business
- When needed, enter advertising contracts·
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal oriented organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required. InDesign helpful
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Send resume and salary requirements along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org