Today Media publishes well-known lifestyle and business publications including Main Line Today, Delaware Today, Weddings Today and Delaware Business Times, reaching affluent consumers and business owners in key upscale demographics. We also offer progressive digital marketing solutions and produce live consumer and B2B events. Our goal is to help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We currently have an opening for a full-time, experienced Digital Sales Account manager at our Main Line Today Magazine Newtown Square, PA office.
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you are responsible for developing, generating and growing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions. Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, SEM, social media, online directories, native content, video and more. The position demands an entrepreneurial minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on the phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, and multi media advertising solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Selling digital media and marketing solutions including programmatic, native, email, SEM, video, social, print and event sponsorships to businesses.
- Daily prospecting of new business and generate new digital ad sales revenue
- Develop custom digital media programs and create effective and persuasive proposals
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual advertising sales quotas
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong, long term client relationships and close sales
- Report on client digital performance analytics & campaign success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and trends
- 2-4 years digital sales experience preferred
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment; demonstrated time management skills
- Strong new business development skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing digital campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Google ad Certified a plus
- Existing established client relationships a strong plus
- Reliable transportation with valid license and insurance required
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission, benefits and mileage reimbursement
In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter and salary requirements. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Join an outstanding team and sell outstanding solutions!
Send resumes to email@example.com